Hogmanay at the Royal Marine Hotel 2016/17
Tables for any of the following must be booked in advance and a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking
Friday 30th December 2016
- Gather in the foyer for a welcome drink with a chance to re-acquaint with old and new friends, followed by a 3 course themed dinner in Lorimer’s Restaurant (£35.00 per person)
Saturday 31st December
8.00am to 10.00am
- Full Scottish Breakfast is served in Lorimer’s Restaurant (£12.95 per person)
8.00am to 6.00pm
- Garden Room Café Bar is open for teas, coffees, snacks and lunches
- Hogmanay Gala Dinner (£75.00 per person)
- Champagne and canapé reception in the hotel foyer
- Piped through to Lorimer’s Restaurant where your 5 course Gala Dinner with selected wines will be served, followed by traditional Scottish dancing
- "The Bells" - Welcome 2016 with a glass of champagne or a dram of Clynelish Malt, to the sound of the bagpipes and Auld Lang Syne.
5.00pm to 6.00pm
- A High Tea Buffet will be served in the Garden Room for children under the age of 12 (£9.95 per child)
7.00pm to 11.00pm
- The babysitter will entertain the children in the television room. Children over 12 may attend the Hogmanay Dinner (£50.00 per child), dining from the Gala Dinner menu. Alternatively they may join the High Tea (£12.95 per child)
Sunday 1st January 2017 - New Year’s Day
10.00am to 2.00pm
- Brunch is served in Lorimer's Restaurant (£15.95 per person)
- The quiz answers and results will be revealed in the foyer of the hotel (Please collect quiz sheet at reception on arrival)
- Village bonfire and fireworks at the mouth of the River Brora, donations for the Christmas & New Year community fund are warmly welcomed.
- Hot and cold buffet served in Lorimer's Restaurant (£30.00 per person)
Please note the Garden Room will be closed on 1st January.
Monday 2nd January
8.00am to 10.00am
- Full Scottish Breakfast is served in Lorimer's dining room (£12.95 per person)
If you are staying on for an extended break then the hotel returns to normal today.
Please note these packages cannot be booked online. Please contact us directly on 01408 621252 to make a reservation.